Hi Everyone, I have to update some columns for multiple IDs in database. Ca

Hi Everyone,
I have to update some columns for multiple IDs in database. Can any one suggest me how to update and which node is better to use "Write to Data Store Entity" or "Query Database" or "Stored Procedure" node?
Thanks in advance.

OriginalPostID-152868

OriginalPostID-152868

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Lead Developer
    The most straightforward approach is to populate the data into a CDT array in the process (via query or whatever menas you prefer), update the columns directly to the CDT, then re-write the CDT array to the DB using the WTDS node.

If you need to maximize efficiency (like in cases where such updates will be very frequent or the CDT is very large compared to the number of columns you need to update), a technique used sometimes is to create a special CDT mapping to the same DB table but only containing the columns you wish to update in this situation.
    Certified Lead Developer
    The most straightforward approach is to populate the data into a CDT array in the process (via query or whatever menas you prefer), update the columns directly to the CDT, then re-write the CDT array to the DB using the WTDS node.

If you need to maximize efficiency (like in cases where such updates will be very frequent or the CDT is very large compared to the number of columns you need to update), a technique used sometimes is to create a special CDT mapping to the same DB table but only containing the columns you wish to update in this situation.
Children
No Data