I am trying to finish Advanced Interfaces 203 [D203CO]. I have finished all sect

I am trying to finish Advanced Interfaces 203 [D203CO]. I have finished all sections except "Advanced Interfaces Skills Practice Solutions". This section is just a download. The file gets downloaded but the section never gets marked as done. I believe it's a bug. Has anyone else experienced this? How do I get this fixed? Thanks in advance.

OriginalPostID-153365

OriginalPostID-153365

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Sandeep, the courses on the left under Available Courses are all the courses currently live and available for enrollment. As you complete live courses, they will change to completed in the Available Courses. You won't see all of the courses you completed there as it is only showing current courses. To see all courses you've enrolled in, click the Menu icon and navigate to My Activities. The progress meter on the dashboard is currently being worked on, but do not worry about the progress shown there. If you've completed the course, it is reporting to us as completed.
  • Sandeep, the courses on the left under Available Courses are all the courses currently live and available for enrollment. As you complete live courses, they will change to completed in the Available Courses. You won't see all of the courses you completed there as it is only showing current courses. To see all courses you've enrolled in, click the Menu icon and navigate to My Activities. The progress meter on the dashboard is currently being worked on, but do not worry about the progress shown there. If you've completed the course, it is reporting to us as completed.
Children
No Data