Do we have an option to invoke a process model from SAIL Code?

Do we have an option to invoke a process model from SAIL Code?

OriginalPostID-154018

OriginalPostID-154018

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Lead Developer
    I'd note that even though the process fires asynchronously, my tests have revealed that if the process is set to chain through, then any DB updates it performs will be done before the SAIL form's With() parameters (if any) are reloaded.

I have successfully used this trick to create, for example, a "star" icon on a Record dashboard which is actually a graphic link, which when clicked, adds a bookmark row in the DB for that user/record pair, and the form updates in realtime with a filled-in star to indicate "bookmarked". Again, it *is* dependent on process chaining, at least per my tests.
    Certified Lead Developer
    I'd note that even though the process fires asynchronously, my tests have revealed that if the process is set to chain through, then any DB updates it performs will be done before the SAIL form's With() parameters (if any) are reloaded.

I have successfully used this trick to create, for example, a "star" icon on a Record dashboard which is actually a graphic link, which when clicked, adds a bookmark row in the DB for that user/record pair, and the form updates in realtime with a filled-in star to indicate "bookmarked". Again, it *is* dependent on process chaining, at least per my tests.
Children
No Data