In Appian 7.9, can I create a report to get task for a specific process model?

In Appian 7.9, can I create a report to get task for a specific process model?
I am following this example (forum.appian.com/.../Task_Report_Tutorial.html), but it is for all tasks.

OriginalPostID-154061

OriginalPostID-154061

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • You will need to start by creating a Portal report under Reports tab in the designer. There are templates under "Task Report folder" to create task report for a specified process model. Once you have defined your report here, save the report, create a DOCUMENT constant to point to the report and use the getProcessAnalytics.

In the tutorial, the constant points to 'My task report" This is a Out of the box Portal report that exists under Community-->Default Community-->System knowledge centre-->System Reports--> Task Reports.
    You can utilise this report OR create your own.
    Please let me know if this addresses your requirements.
  • You will need to start by creating a Portal report under Reports tab in the designer. There are templates under "Task Report folder" to create task report for a specified process model. Once you have defined your report here, save the report, create a DOCUMENT constant to point to the report and use the getProcessAnalytics.

In the tutorial, the constant points to 'My task report" This is a Out of the box Portal report that exists under Community-->Default Community-->System knowledge centre-->System Reports--> Task Reports.
    You can utilise this report OR create your own.
    Please let me know if this addresses your requirements.
Children
No Data