Is it possible to display pdf's inline in tempo. It works for images, but no

Is it possible to display pdf's inline in tempo. It works for images, but not for pdf's. Has anyone done this successfully ?

OriginalPostID-154285

OriginalPostID-154285

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • I was trying this way but not sure this will suite your requirement, I have a PDF where i have converted them into images using PDF to image Smart service and then Updated all the Image values into a Constant Using Update Constant smart service and Then i have shown that images in the screen which will look like that exact way of the images.......but the DPI in the PDF to Image Conversion should be given properly as the images wont be looking perfect.. Hope this would help..
  • I was trying this way but not sure this will suite your requirement, I have a PDF where i have converted them into images using PDF to image Smart service and then Updated all the Image values into a Constant Using Update Constant smart service and Then i have shown that images in the screen which will look like that exact way of the images.......but the DPI in the PDF to Image Conversion should be given properly as the images wont be looking perfect.. Hope this would help..
Children
No Data