SAVE CHANGES in TEMPO TASK FORM on left side. If i have a GRID in whi

SAVE CHANGES in TEMPO TASK FORM on left side.

If i have a GRID in which row is being added via ADD link.
While clicking on ADD link it opens another section with 4 Text Fields along with Add button. After clicking on Add button, it is adding the Row into GRID.

Now after this if I do the SAVE CHANGES via TASK FORM option then close the FORM and Reopen it. It is not showing added Row into the GRID. Though if I traverse to next FORM and come back to this FORM then it is reflecting the previously Added Row.

I am not finding what can be the cause or if we can bypass this option SAVE CHANGES.

OriginalPostID-154709

OriginalPostID-154709

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • @piyusha Consider the following comment only if your tempo task form is built using SAIL language.

If there is a problem with 'Save changes', the source of the problem might be definitely the with the usage of local variables either directly or indirectly to set the 'value' attribute of a component.

If you want the 'Save Changes' to load the previously saved values every time when the task is opened, please make use of the activity class parameters (i.e. map the inputs on the user input task to rule inputs of SAIL interface and perform updates in the rule inputs).

For instance, let's say we have a paging grid which has 100 records in total and currently displaying 5 records per page. Let's say currently the grid has been displaying 1 - 5 records. Now let's assume that we have moved to 51 - 55 records using pagination. Now let's say we have clicked 'Save Changes' and come out of the task form, and opened the task form once again. If the variable used for persisting paging info is of type local, the task form displays 1 - 5 records whereas the form displays 51 - 55 records if the variable is of type activity class parameter.

I guess the above approach should resolve the issue for sure.
  • @piyusha Consider the following comment only if your tempo task form is built using SAIL language.

If there is a problem with 'Save changes', the source of the problem might be definitely the with the usage of local variables either directly or indirectly to set the 'value' attribute of a component.

If you want the 'Save Changes' to load the previously saved values every time when the task is opened, please make use of the activity class parameters (i.e. map the inputs on the user input task to rule inputs of SAIL interface and perform updates in the rule inputs).

For instance, let's say we have a paging grid which has 100 records in total and currently displaying 5 records per page. Let's say currently the grid has been displaying 1 - 5 records. Now let's assume that we have moved to 51 - 55 records using pagination. Now let's say we have clicked 'Save Changes' and come out of the task form, and opened the task form once again. If the variable used for persisting paging info is of type local, the task form displays 1 - 5 records whereas the form displays 51 - 55 records if the variable is of type activity class parameter.

I guess the above approach should resolve the issue for sure.
Children
No Data