I registered for A100CO,A101CO,A102CO courses 1 day back. And now I see them as

I registered for A100CO,A101CO,A102CO courses 1 day back. And now I see them as Locked. Please suggest how do I continue .Thanks in advance.

Regards
Nihar

OriginalPostID-155426

OriginalPostID-155426

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Hello Nihar,

Yesterday, there was a notification for "Appian Training Updates (7.10)". The notice explained that some of the courses would be retied and that new courses would replace them; however, it did not specify which courses would be retired. The three you listed are now updated with a new version.

To continue, you will need to search for these course names and locate the new updated version of the courses. Attached is a screen shot from the results I found from searching with "A10". I hope this helps, as I understand the concern.

Best of luck in your studies,
    Alicia

• Hello Nihar,

Yesterday, there was a notification for "Appian Training Updates (7.10)". The notice explained that some of the courses would be retied and that new courses would replace them; however, it did not specify which courses would be retired. The three you listed are now updated with a new version.

To continue, you will need to search for these course names and locate the new updated version of the courses. Attached is a screen shot from the results I found from searching with "A10". I hope this helps, as I understand the concern.

Best of luck in your studies,
    Alicia

Children
No Data