Hi, In a certain task we need to let users edit a set of data. We would nor

Hi,
In a certain task we need to let users edit a set of data. We would normally use an editable grid, but the number of columns would be very big (more than 25).
There is an Appian SAIL Recipe that presents the possibility of having a section in which all the data can be modified, but as our interface already has many sections I would avoid using it, instead I would like to have a “View More” button on the grid that would lead the users to a totally different page containing an interface with a form with the data for the specific selected row. Another possibility would be to load data in a pop-up, but I understand that pop-up functionality is not available.

Is there any possibility to load data in another screen, or in the same screen and have “Save and Go Back” functionality ?

Thank you in advance

OriginalPostID-155447

OriginalPostID-155447

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • This is the SAIL recipe that I an trying to avoid using because we already have a lot of sections in the screen. What I plan to do, is to inspire from this recipe and instead of populating a section, redirecting user to another window. I am trying to use dynamicLinks for the "view more" button, but so far I don't know how to call another interface to replace the current screen.
  • This is the SAIL recipe that I an trying to avoid using because we already have a lot of sections in the screen. What I plan to do, is to inspire from this recipe and instead of populating a section, redirecting user to another window. I am trying to use dynamicLinks for the "view more" button, but so far I don't know how to call another interface to replace the current screen.
Children
No Data