hi all, I exposed a process model as a webservice. Can i use " ca

hi all,
I exposed a process model as a webservice.
Can i use " call web service" node to test this it?
is it true that no process instance will be created even if the web service is successfully invoked?

OriginalPostID-155556

OriginalPostID-155556

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • I read your question again:

"If we don't use "call web service", can we have more than one model published as a webservice?"

in more detail and I realized I wasn't clear enough. You're correct, you can have AS MANY models as you want. The limitation comes when you try to call it using Call WS or webservicequery because they use the same CDTs for any Model as a Web Service:

start
    start@StartProcessIFBinding$faults-
    startResponse

If you use a different feature other than these two that is not CDT based then it should work

• I read your question again:

"If we don't use "call web service", can we have more than one model published as a webservice?"

in more detail and I realized I wasn't clear enough. You're correct, you can have AS MANY models as you want. The limitation comes when you try to call it using Call WS or webservicequery because they use the same CDTs for any Model as a Web Service:

start
    start@StartProcessIFBinding$faults-
    startResponse

If you use a different feature other than these two that is not CDT based then it should work

Children
No Data