hi all, how to get the value of application ID? i'm trying to invo

hi all,
how to get the value of application ID?
i'm trying to invoke the function "getapplicationgroups", which needs a parameter application ID.

OriginalPostID-156564

OriginalPostID-156564

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • @eaglez Great, Afaik there isn't any OOTB functionality or shared component available for determining the id of Application even in the latest version 7.10 as well. I believe that we can access Application Builder though Application Designer is in place, so I guess you may still use the url to obtain the id. Or the 'Get Application Groups' plug-in designer might have a better way to get the application id. Let's see if any other Appian practitioners has got a better idea.
  • @eaglez Great, Afaik there isn't any OOTB functionality or shared component available for determining the id of Application even in the latest version 7.10 as well. I believe that we can access Application Builder though Application Designer is in place, so I guess you may still use the url to obtain the id. Or the 'Get Application Groups' plug-in designer might have a better way to get the application id. Let's see if any other Appian practitioners has got a better idea.
Children
No Data