Hi.. I have a requirement to show 'Task Assignee' column in a Grid field

Hi.. I have a requirement to show 'Task Assignee' column in a Grid field. The Assignee can be a user, group or combination of both. Is there a way to display the user name/group name as appropriate. I have read few existing threads in the forum, but not sure if the issue was resolved.

OriginalPostID-156886

OriginalPostID-156886

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Hi Srini, thanks for your reply. I have already tested your rule, and when its either the user id or group name, it returns the result correctly. When there is a combination of both, the rule does not work. i.e. "sharmilan; Group 1" should return "Sharmila Nagaraj; Appian Users Group". I hope removing index, and to have another rule to split the text if its multiple and call AT_getUserOrGroupDisplay will solve my problem. Please suggest.
  • Hi Srini, thanks for your reply. I have already tested your rule, and when its either the user id or group name, it returns the result correctly. When there is a combination of both, the rule does not work. i.e. "sharmilan; Group 1" should return "Sharmila Nagaraj; Appian Users Group". I hope removing index, and to have another rule to split the text if its multiple and call AT_getUserOrGroupDisplay will solve my problem. Please suggest.
Children
No Data