We are currently performing maintenance on Appian Community. As a result, discussions posts and replies are temporarily unavailable. We appreciate your patience.

I'm trying to export my application and am getting one strange error:

I'm trying to export my application and am getting one strange error:

datatype 3134 {brookfielddev.appiancloud.com/.../}MyCDT^2: The data for datatype [id=3134 uuid={https://brookfielddev.appiancloud.com/suite/types/}MyCDT^2] could not be retrieved for export. Cause: com.appiancorp.type.DeactivatedTypeException: com.appiancorp.suiteapi.common.exceptions.AppianException: Invalid Type: null (APNX-1-4047-000) (APNX-1-4071-002)

Right now I'm way up to version 8 of MyCDT--this is an old reference. Furthermore, when I run impact analysis it indicates all dependent objects are fine. I also personally went through each of the dependent items to make sure there was no older reference.

Anyone ever see an old datatype reference error like this?

OriginalPostID-157349

OriginalPostID-157349

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • I'm on 7.9.

That's a great point and at one point I was in the process model referencing the related entity type in a couple of Write To Datastore nodes. However, at some point I switched over to using a constant value for this.

Considering that it was a very old version of the CDT (i.e. CDT^2) and we're up to version 8 or 9 of the CDT I'm guessing it was something like that.

At least if this happens again I have another rock to turn over. :)
  • I'm on 7.9.

That's a great point and at one point I was in the process model referencing the related entity type in a couple of Write To Datastore nodes. However, at some point I switched over to using a constant value for this.

Considering that it was a very old version of the CDT (i.e. CDT^2) and we're up to version 8 or 9 of the CDT I'm guessing it was something like that.

At least if this happens again I have another rock to turn over. :)
Children
No Data