I am trying to import an application to a new environment and get the following

I am trying to import an application to a new environment and get the following error:-

The content [id= uuid=_a-0000dadb-c754-8000-6ee0-010000010000_3490] was not imported because a required reference is missing: Reference to datatype [null] (Content > Free-form Rule) cannot be found. (APNX-1-4070-001) (APNX-1-4071-006)

What is this data type --> [null] (Content > Free-form Rule)? I am not sure?

OriginalPostID-158159

OriginalPostID-158159

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • First thing, Did you get this error in inspection of the package or import logs?

Did you import your all data types (CDTs and DS) before importing process models, expression rules, and etc? If not import data types first along with data store or if you are having everything bundled under one package, just import the package anyway, system should resolve references related to data types.
  • First thing, Did you get this error in inspection of the package or import logs?

Did you import your all data types (CDTs and DS) before importing process models, expression rules, and etc? If not import data types first along with data store or if you are having everything bundled under one package, just import the package anyway, system should resolve references related to data types.
Children
No Data