I'm trying to run the auto deployment script using Deployment Automation Man

I'm trying to run the auto deployment script using Deployment Automation Manager-1.0.3 in Unix through command line. Can somene help me how to set up a service User Id in appian ?

OriginalPostID-158853

OriginalPostID-158853

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Hi Eduardo .. I'm already a user with System Admin privileges .. But am not able to run the deployment script

Error we see:
    2015-07-27 20:02:06,175 [main] ERROR com.appiancorp.ps.plugins.deploymentautomation.remote.DoRemoteDeployment - java.text.ParseException: A JSONObject must begin with '{' at character 1 of <HTML><HEAD><TITLE></TITLE></HEAD><BODY onLoad="document.AUTOSUBMIT.submit();">This page is used to hold your data while you are being authorized for your request.<BR><BR>You will be forwarded to continue the authorization process. If this does not happen automatically, please click the Continue button below.<FORM NAME="AUTOSUBMIT" METHOD="POST" ENCTYPE="application/x-www-form-urlencoded" ACTION="winsso-dev.sm.XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX.com:443/.../authenticationselector.asp TYPE="HIDDEN" NAME="SMPostPreserve" VALUE="GwWsE0SY1MTIWvw0kCPmz/yP6m5zO0i3kaDcmUzLhYB6yQFtH/i8WMEYiXcbTnrgTPjj+sUlnK0JcUK53WylMyeVSXQJxty3oCuA8vdASX/wsr57Qc8GBtSuv3U5QBAgahbYzhbO1qywjxG60De6W9LkXI501xClpgJL0IwSJLZGJXPWptVO3myM4RqSfy7lQ29lfJyZiU60eQiwDudzOXyHHGYSDRwhnbon/erLJ0DCvDZdMI89bf15UZjMjN5SKa11xTilR7w3VwBZokVLNPZGE2h42I/s"><INPUT TYPE="SUBMIT" VALUE="Continue"></FORM></BODY></HTML>

I have masked the server name with "XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX"
  • Hi Eduardo .. I'm already a user with System Admin privileges .. But am not able to run the deployment script

Error we see:
    2015-07-27 20:02:06,175 [main] ERROR com.appiancorp.ps.plugins.deploymentautomation.remote.DoRemoteDeployment - java.text.ParseException: A JSONObject must begin with '{' at character 1 of <HTML><HEAD><TITLE></TITLE></HEAD><BODY onLoad="document.AUTOSUBMIT.submit();">This page is used to hold your data while you are being authorized for your request.<BR><BR>You will be forwarded to continue the authorization process. If this does not happen automatically, please click the Continue button below.<FORM NAME="AUTOSUBMIT" METHOD="POST" ENCTYPE="application/x-www-form-urlencoded" ACTION="winsso-dev.sm.XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX.com:443/.../authenticationselector.asp TYPE="HIDDEN" NAME="SMPostPreserve" VALUE="GwWsE0SY1MTIWvw0kCPmz/yP6m5zO0i3kaDcmUzLhYB6yQFtH/i8WMEYiXcbTnrgTPjj+sUlnK0JcUK53WylMyeVSXQJxty3oCuA8vdASX/wsr57Qc8GBtSuv3U5QBAgahbYzhbO1qywjxG60De6W9LkXI501xClpgJL0IwSJLZGJXPWptVO3myM4RqSfy7lQ29lfJyZiU60eQiwDudzOXyHHGYSDRwhnbon/erLJ0DCvDZdMI89bf15UZjMjN5SKa11xTilR7w3VwBZokVLNPZGE2h42I/s"><INPUT TYPE="SUBMIT" VALUE="Continue"></FORM></BODY></HTML>

I have masked the server name with "XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX"
Children
No Data