I am using user() function in portal report expression editor with format type o

I am using user() function in portal report expression editor with format type of "Text", but no output is generated. when I use the process variable with formatted type of user name, it is display the user first and last name? when i used the custom rule, which will do the same i.e. user first name and last name concatenation with format of text, no out put is generating.

Any idea about this issue? what are the functions is supported in portal report expression editor?

OriginalPostID-159402

OriginalPostID-159402

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • user() is in the Appian Scripting Functions category, which aren't available for use in Portal reports. If you need custom formatting for the user name to show up in a report with process data as the source, your options are:

1) Store the formatted text in a process variable and point the report column to that variable.
    2) Use SAIL/expression code to format the text after has been returned by the portal report.
  • user() is in the Appian Scripting Functions category, which aren't available for use in Portal reports. If you need custom formatting for the user name to show up in a report with process data as the source, your options are:

1) Store the formatted text in a process variable and point the report column to that variable.
    2) Use SAIL/expression code to format the text after has been returned by the portal report.
Children
No Data