I have a CDT pushgroups with label vale, push group, pservid, pushtime etc.

I have a CDT pushgroups with label vale, push group, pservid, pushtime etc.

I want to lookup by pushgroup and return the pservid, pushtime, trid etc. How can I do in one expression without having to loop thru the CDT and getting the values? ...

OriginalPostID-61767

OriginalPostID-61767

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Can you describe how you intend to use these values? I'm guessing you're using a query rule that returns an array of your CDT. Once you have the CDT array, you can use the index function to access the fields that you need e.g. index(ri!array, "pservid", <your default value>). This would return an array of pservId values. You'd do the same for the other fields, but that just gives you arrays for each. Do you need to display these values somewhere?
  • Can you describe how you intend to use these values? I'm guessing you're using a query rule that returns an array of your CDT. Once you have the CDT array, you can use the index function to access the fields that you need e.g. index(ri!array, "pservid", <your default value>). This would return an array of pservId values. You'd do the same for the other fields, but that just gives you arrays for each. Do you need to display these values somewhere?
Children
No Data