Is there any way or existing function to get the list of user under any supervis

Is there any way or existing function to get the list of user under any supervisor. I need it to prepare the report.

There are other complicated way to accomplish it but I need to know if there is any direct way.
Also can anyone help to get the user name from any Group in Rule expression.
Thanks.

OriginalPostID-163828

OriginalPostID-163828

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • @Piyush, I am not sure whether there is a direct way or so to your first point. But there is SAIL component named - a!orgChartField() - which might suit if your requirement is for displaying purpose.
    And coming to second point, does it mean fetching out the users that are members of the given group? If so, the function - getdirectgroupmemberuserspaging(group,startIndex,batchSize) - might work for you. But it fetches the member users only, not the member groups. And one more workaround - getdistinctusers(topeople(ri!givenGorup)).
  • @Piyush, I am not sure whether there is a direct way or so to your first point. But there is SAIL component named - a!orgChartField() - which might suit if your requirement is for displaying purpose.
    And coming to second point, does it mean fetching out the users that are members of the given group? If so, the function - getdirectgroupmemberuserspaging(group,startIndex,batchSize) - might work for you. But it fetches the member users only, not the member groups. And one more workaround - getdistinctusers(topeople(ri!givenGorup)).
Children
No Data