In our Application, Process models are chained. User can step back to any node a

In our Application, Process models are chained. User can step back to any node anytime. So there are few nodes e.g. save data to DB , should be called only once. Even if user steps back many times, node should be executed once. Please help m to know, how to configure node to run only once?
Should we go for MNI with instance number=1 only?

OriginalPostID-167503

OriginalPostID-167503

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Hi,
    I think the below procedure works:

Have the Save to DB in a subprocess.
    In the subprocess, make sure that you use a flag and write a condition that If flag is true, then only run the DB node else DO not perform any task and simply exit the subprocess.
    In the main process, for the first time, after the subprocess(Save to DB) is completed, change the flag from true to false.

So whenever the subprocess is called, I think because of the flag ,Save to DB task would not be executed.
  • Hi,
    I think the below procedure works:

Have the Save to DB in a subprocess.
    In the subprocess, make sure that you use a flag and write a condition that If flag is true, then only run the DB node else DO not perform any task and simply exit the subprocess.
    In the main process, for the first time, after the subprocess(Save to DB) is completed, change the flag from true to false.

So whenever the subprocess is called, I think because of the flag ,Save to DB task would not be executed.
Children
No Data