Identify What Device was Used to Start an Action or Complete a Task

Is there a way to identify that what kind of device was used to work on the actions/tasks, whether it was a Ipad, Mobile or Laptop ?

Please let me know if someone has worked on the same.

Thanks In advance,
Parvez

OriginalPostID-167750

OriginalPostID-167750

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • @parvezs To the best of my knowledge, I don't think that isn't doable or available OOTB.

Even if we use the login-audit.csv as specified by the other user, it won't resolve the problem as that just provides the information about our login which isn't relevant to the problem because it doesn't contain any task related information. Also if we try to associate the login-audit.csv information with the tasks, if we login into environment with three different sources namely Android Mobile, iphone and Laptop and complete the task from one of the sources, in this case it highly becomes unpredictable when we try to associate the environment made use of, with the task completed.
  • @parvezs To the best of my knowledge, I don't think that isn't doable or available OOTB.

Even if we use the login-audit.csv as specified by the other user, it won't resolve the problem as that just provides the information about our login which isn't relevant to the problem because it doesn't contain any task related information. Also if we try to associate the login-audit.csv information with the tasks, if we login into environment with three different sources namely Android Mobile, iphone and Laptop and complete the task from one of the sources, in this case it highly becomes unpredictable when we try to associate the environment made use of, with the task completed.
Children
No Data