Insert data from Appian into Salesforce

Is it possible to insert data from Appian to sales force? we have some data in Appian that needs to go to Sales force. I am aware of the OOTB connectors for sales force . would that be helpful in this case? Any knowledge on this integration would be helpful.

OriginalPostID-168912

OriginalPostID-168912

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • I am trying to run below example forum.appian.com/.../Connector_Functions.html

, i have configured my Third party credentials in the Admin Console. but when i try to run the report it is not identifying the third party credentials i have configured and giving me below error :
    Expression evaluation error : An error occurred while attempting to store into the following variables: [local!sfcInsertWriter]. Details: [[local!sfcInsertWriter:You do not have credentials configured for this system [key=sales_force_integration]. Please navigate to the Third-Party Credentials page in your Settings and provide credentials for this system.]]
  • I am trying to run below example forum.appian.com/.../Connector_Functions.html

, i have configured my Third party credentials in the Admin Console. but when i try to run the report it is not identifying the third party credentials i have configured and giving me below error :
    Expression evaluation error : An error occurred while attempting to store into the following variables: [local!sfcInsertWriter]. Details: [[local!sfcInsertWriter:You do not have credentials configured for this system [key=sales_force_integration]. Please navigate to the Third-Party Credentials page in your Settings and provide credentials for this system.]]
Children
No Data