I created a view that includes a calculated field which came in with a type '

Certified Senior Developer
I created a view that includes a calculated field which came in with a type 'bigint(21)' that I can't seem to change. I'm trying to create a data type for this view but I can't seem to get it mapped correctly. I tried to make this field a 'bigint' in the xsd file using the jpa notation. I can create the data type but when I add it to the data store and try verifying the mapping, I get this error:

A type mapping annotation is invalid: identifier mapping has wrong number of columns: IPSActiveUsersVDT2506 type: integer (MappingException) (APNX-2-4055-000)

Here's my xsd file (note: I tried deleting the first jpa notation associated with the 'id' and also tried to remove the primary key on 'nbrActiveTeams' in the data type since that's not a primary key but so far nothing's helped.

<xsd:schema xmlns:xsd="www.w3.org/.../XMLSchema" xmlns:tns="urn:com:appian:types" targetNamespace="urn:com:appian:types">
<xsd:complexType name="IPS_ActiveUser...

OriginalPostID-168979

OriginalPostID-168979

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • I've only seen that error when multiple primary keys were defined. To clarify, you tried with removing the annotations from nbrActiveTeams while leaving the @Id annotation on "id"? I would also add @Column/columnDefinition annotations on all view fields, not sure if that will help here but has seemed to make things easier for me in the past.

On the SQL view, you may also be able to use cast(calculatedColumn as int) around the calulcated column, then map to 'int' in your XSD - if you haven't tried that already.
  • I've only seen that error when multiple primary keys were defined. To clarify, you tried with removing the annotations from nbrActiveTeams while leaving the @Id annotation on "id"? I would also add @Column/columnDefinition annotations on all view fields, not sure if that will help here but has seemed to make things easier for me in the past.

On the SQL view, you may also be able to use cast(calculatedColumn as int) around the calulcated column, then map to 'int' in your XSD - if you haven't tried that already.
Children