While porting the application from one system to another system, i get an error

Certified Senior Developer
While porting the application from one system to another system, i get an error message for my process model.
processModel 0022d6ec-2981-8000-a2f0-010000010000 "MyProcessModel": The processModel [id= uuid=0022d6ec-2981-8000-a2f0-010000010000] was not imported because a required reference is missing: Reference to page [_c-0000d703-7eee-8000-a2f0-010000010000_33] (Model Dashboard Page) cannot be found.

I could notice tat the Model Dashboard which the process is refering is been deleted form the system. Is there any way i can get rid of this nd port the process to new appian system??
Bit urgent requirement and any suggesion is helpful....

OriginalPostID-62813

OriginalPostID-62813

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Have you tried deleting the page object from your application, exporting, and importing into your target environment? If that alone doesn't resolve your issue, click on the process model, click "Actions" in the top-right of the screen, and select "Create a new custom dashboard". Add this new custom dashboard page to your application and perform your export/import.
  • Have you tried deleting the page object from your application, exporting, and importing into your target environment? If that alone doesn't resolve your issue, click on the process model, click "Actions" in the top-right of the screen, and select "Create a new custom dashboard". Add this new custom dashboard page to your application and perform your export/import.
Children
No Data