I'm running into deploying CDTs from one environment to another:

I'm running into deploying CDTs from one environment to another:

1. We updated an xsd to change the column name from "ZipCode" to "Zip5" and uploaded the file using the the 'create new version from xsd' and updated all of the references.

2. Verified that it works in our DEV environment (on the cloud) with no issue.

3. Then I added all of the affected to the files to and exported a patch.

4. Then we ran the SQL alter statements to change the ZipCode column name on our TEST environment (also on the cloud)

5.After we imported the patch to our TEST environment, the datastore is giving us this message when trying to verify/Save & Publish:

The data source schema does not match the type mappings: Missing column: ZipCode in Appian.<TableName> (APNX-2-4056-000)

Where <TableName> is the table defined with the @Table(name="") in the .xsd

Has anyone run into this and found a solution?

OriginalPostID-169984

OriginalPostID-169984

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • The TEST environment was not empty, but there were no naming conflicts. The only error during import was with the Data Store complaining about the ZipCode column.

I tried uploading a new XSD in the TEST environment to try to catch the dependents with the "Update All", and also used the "check for outdated dependents" buttons, but no luck with either of those.
  • The TEST environment was not empty, but there were no naming conflicts. The only error during import was with the Data Store complaining about the ZipCode column.

I tried uploading a new XSD in the TEST environment to try to catch the dependents with the "Update All", and also used the "check for outdated dependents" buttons, but no luck with either of those.
Children
No Data