Hi All, If we have a process that creates a Tempo Feed, how do we th

Hi All,

If we have a process that creates a Tempo Feed, how do we then delete that feed once the process is not available any more. Particularly as we have found the record tags will no longer work.

I suppose this is more of a "housekeeping" question and keeping things relevant on the news feed.

Thanks, David.

OriginalPostID-170237

OriginalPostID-170237

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • So, if I post something to the news feed as part of a process, for example a case management style process, and that process needed to be deleted or ended - how would we delete the post as part of that without doing it manually?

Where this happens, we have deletion processes that we would go through so we audit customer systems etc and it cleans up any processes - but what happens to the feeds?

Just thinking of the user experience and housekeeping.
  • So, if I post something to the news feed as part of a process, for example a case management style process, and that process needed to be deleted or ended - how would we delete the post as part of that without doing it manually?

Where this happens, we have deletion processes that we would go through so we audit customer systems etc and it cleans up any processes - but what happens to the feeds?

Just thinking of the user experience and housekeeping.
Children
No Data