Hi All, If we have a process that creates a Tempo Feed, how do we th

Hi All,

If we have a process that creates a Tempo Feed, how do we then delete that feed once the process is not available any more. Particularly as we have found the record tags will no longer work.

I suppose this is more of a "housekeeping" question and keeping things relevant on the news feed.

Thanks, David.

OriginalPostID-170237

OriginalPostID-170237

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Lead Developer
    Off the top of my head, the use case here might best be addressed by thinking about security. It seems to me that if a feed might need to become unavailable for viewing on the news page, then it should have a custom group created for viewing authorization (even if that group is defaulted to include all users). Then perhaps if the feed needs to "go away", then the membership of that group could be cleared out? I'm not sure what the effect of deleting the group would be, though that could be considered also.
    Certified Lead Developer
    Off the top of my head, the use case here might best be addressed by thinking about security. It seems to me that if a feed might need to become unavailable for viewing on the news page, then it should have a custom group created for viewing authorization (even if that group is defaulted to include all users). Then perhaps if the feed needs to "go away", then the membership of that group could be cleared out? I'm not sure what the effect of deleting the group would be, though that could be considered also.
Children
No Data