Can anyone comment on the limitations and intended purpose of Processes - 'M

Can anyone comment on the limitations and intended purpose of Processes - 'My Projects' and the Documents - 'Personal and Teams' - 'My Private Knowledge Center' private area? I am using these to 'sandbox' my project, but I am unable to test multiple users logging in to my 'private' application. When I set the dashboard channel Target to a given user, it appears to have no effect. Any ideas?

OriginalPostID-170301

OriginalPostID-170301

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Aside from 'sharing' process maps and reports, can any other user run my application containing my private process model and private reports, just as though they were not private? Is there such a thing as a private Application? In other words, I can I build an Application with private parts and do full multi-user testing?

Related to this, I note Dashboard Channel Target user(s) interact with page Security settings and process map Security settings and Page share settings, such that Targetted users may or may not be able to view the channel.
  • Aside from 'sharing' process maps and reports, can any other user run my application containing my private process model and private reports, just as though they were not private? Is there such a thing as a private Application? In other words, I can I build an Application with private parts and do full multi-user testing?

Related to this, I note Dashboard Channel Target user(s) interact with page Security settings and process map Security settings and Page share settings, such that Targetted users may or may not be able to view the channel.
Children
No Data