Can anyone comment on the limitations and intended purpose of Processes - 'M

Can anyone comment on the limitations and intended purpose of Processes - 'My Projects' and the Documents - 'Personal and Teams' - 'My Private Knowledge Center' private area? I am using these to 'sandbox' my project, but I am unable to test multiple users logging in to my 'private' application. When I set the dashboard channel Target to a given user, it appears to have no effect. Any ideas?

OriginalPostID-170301

OriginalPostID-170301

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Within the 'My Models' area, I don't believe anyone would be able to access to run your model - including system administrators. Same for 'My Reports'. You will need to move the model out of this area, so that permissions can be structured as needed. Outside if these areas, you can utilize process security and dashboard targeting to include/remove user permissions.
  • Within the 'My Models' area, I don't believe anyone would be able to access to run your model - including system administrators. Same for 'My Reports'. You will need to move the model out of this area, so that permissions can be structured as needed. Outside if these areas, you can utilize process security and dashboard targeting to include/remove user permissions.
Children
No Data