Can anyone comment on the limitations and intended purpose of Processes - 'M

Can anyone comment on the limitations and intended purpose of Processes - 'My Projects' and the Documents - 'Personal and Teams' - 'My Private Knowledge Center' private area? I am using these to 'sandbox' my project, but I am unable to test multiple users logging in to my 'private' application. When I set the dashboard channel Target to a given user, it appears to have no effect. Any ideas?

OriginalPostID-170301

OriginalPostID-170301

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • We have seen that before, but the most recent situations on Forum look like the pertain to CDTs being deleted. However you should be able to search for "ProcessDesignServiceXmlImpl" in the application-server.log file for more information, if that is not the case here. We used to see that on Appian 6.x before having any CDTs associated - the resolution then was something to do with restarting the server and maybe recreating analytics, or something of the sort, but I can't recall..
  • We have seen that before, but the most recent situations on Forum look like the pertain to CDTs being deleted. However you should be able to search for "ProcessDesignServiceXmlImpl" in the application-server.log file for more information, if that is not the case here. We used to see that on Appian 6.x before having any CDTs associated - the resolution then was something to do with restarting the server and maybe recreating analytics, or something of the sort, but I can't recall..
Children
No Data