Can anyone comment on the limitations and intended purpose of Processes - 'M

Can anyone comment on the limitations and intended purpose of Processes - 'My Projects' and the Documents - 'Personal and Teams' - 'My Private Knowledge Center' private area? I am using these to 'sandbox' my project, but I am unable to test multiple users logging in to my 'private' application. When I set the dashboard channel Target to a given user, it appears to have no effect. Any ideas?

OriginalPostID-170301

OriginalPostID-170301

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Once you open the affected process model, you will see an exception in the server.log which will help us get to the root cause. Can you reproduce the issue and provide us with the log excerpt here ?
    The issue usually is CDT related, but it can happen under other different scenarios.
    Note that you should never Save/Publish the Process model when it is in such a state.
  • Once you open the affected process model, you will see an exception in the server.log which will help us get to the root cause. Can you reproduce the issue and provide us with the log excerpt here ?
    The issue usually is CDT related, but it can happen under other different scenarios.
    Note that you should never Save/Publish the Process model when it is in such a state.
Children
No Data