Can anyone comment on the limitations and intended purpose of Processes - 'M

Can anyone comment on the limitations and intended purpose of Processes - 'My Projects' and the Documents - 'Personal and Teams' - 'My Private Knowledge Center' private area? I am using these to 'sandbox' my project, but I am unable to test multiple users logging in to my 'private' application. When I set the dashboard channel Target to a given user, it appears to have no effect. Any ideas?

OriginalPostID-170301

OriginalPostID-170301

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Can you identify the path and name of relevent server log files? Id there any way to get logs from Appian environment without access to Windows Server file system? I don't have Windows Server login rights.

This issue has happened several times, and significantly impacts our tight deliverable schedule. What is the issue with Save/Publish of the affected model? I can re-add the swim lanes that disappeared, and re-draw all the annotations, and the diagonal connections are more difficult to read but seem to function. There are also other models that look perfectly normal, with only the View Documentation showing diagonal process map connections, etc. Does the 'never Save/Publish' caution apply to them as well?
  • Can you identify the path and name of relevent server log files? Id there any way to get logs from Appian environment without access to Windows Server file system? I don't have Windows Server login rights.

This issue has happened several times, and significantly impacts our tight deliverable schedule. What is the issue with Save/Publish of the affected model? I can re-add the swim lanes that disappeared, and re-draw all the annotations, and the diagonal connections are more difficult to read but seem to function. There are also other models that look perfectly normal, with only the View Documentation showing diagonal process map connections, etc. Does the 'never Save/Publish' caution apply to them as well?
Children
No Data