Can anyone comment on the limitations and intended purpose of Processes - 'M

Can anyone comment on the limitations and intended purpose of Processes - 'My Projects' and the Documents - 'Personal and Teams' - 'My Private Knowledge Center' private area? I am using these to 'sandbox' my project, but I am unable to test multiple users logging in to my 'private' application. When I set the dashboard channel Target to a given user, it appears to have no effect. Any ideas?

OriginalPostID-170301

OriginalPostID-170301

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • If you open the process model having the issue, it should generate the error in the server.log present under "<Jboss_home>/standalone/log" We need to look at the Caused by clause for the “An error occurred while retrieving the model from the file system) to understand the root cause and fix the problem.

Regarding CDTs, have you updated the namespace of the CDTs which are used by the model ?
  • If you open the process model having the issue, it should generate the error in the server.log present under "<Jboss_home>/standalone/log" We need to look at the Caused by clause for the “An error occurred while retrieving the model from the file system) to understand the root cause and fix the problem.

Regarding CDTs, have you updated the namespace of the CDTs which are used by the model ?
Children
No Data