I am having problems copying a CDT array into an CDT array that is in a CDT. It

I am having problems copying a CDT array into an CDT array that is in a CDT. It seems to only copy the integer values, but no text values. Very strange. I tried the "store" option as well as "append" and both have same results.

Anyone seen this?

OriginalPostID-170459

OriginalPostID-170459

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Actually, inside a script task, I use an activity class variable of a CDT type in the custom input tab. I fill values individually to that activity class variable, then in the output tab I append that activity class variable to the CDT array pv. That works fine.

But, if I append that activity class CDT variable to a CDT which has the exact same array CDT type field, the copy succeeds, but only the integer values are copied but not the text types of fields. Strange.
  • Actually, inside a script task, I use an activity class variable of a CDT type in the custom input tab. I fill values individually to that activity class variable, then in the output tab I append that activity class variable to the CDT array pv. That works fine.

But, if I append that activity class CDT variable to a CDT which has the exact same array CDT type field, the copy succeeds, but only the integer values are copied but not the text types of fields. Strange.
Children
No Data