I am having problems copying a CDT array into an CDT array that is in a CDT. It

I am having problems copying a CDT array into an CDT array that is in a CDT. It seems to only copy the integer values, but no text values. Very strange. I tried the "store" option as well as "append" and both have same results.

Anyone seen this?

OriginalPostID-170459

OriginalPostID-170459

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Can you please attach the cdts structure and mapping screenshot.

"CDT array that is inside another CDT pv that is not an array" ->Are you trying to say that target CDT is nested type (see the attachment) and you want to copy location data (another CDT with similar structure) to company CDT type .

Any specific reason why you are using "activity class variable" of script task for it. You should use 'outputs' tab of script task for data mapping.

• Can you please attach the cdts structure and mapping screenshot.

"CDT array that is inside another CDT pv that is not an array" ->Are you trying to say that target CDT is nested type (see the attachment) and you want to copy location data (another CDT with similar structure) to company CDT type .

Any specific reason why you are using "activity class variable" of script task for it. You should use 'outputs' tab of script task for data mapping.

Children
No Data