Hi, I am trying to render a dropdown from a constant of type group (List) using

Hi, I am trying to render a dropdown from a constant of type group (List) using the below code. It works fine if a user is administrator and it throws "Expression evaluation error in rule 'rule1' at function 'apply' [line 253]: Invalid function group" when the user is just a viewer.

SAIL Code:
a!dropdownField(
label: "Business Group to Work",
choiceLabels: apply(
group(
_,
"groupName"
),
cons!GROUPS_TO_WORK
),
placeholderLabel: "--Select--",
choiceValues: cons!GROUPS_TO_WORK,
value: ri!groupToAssign,
saveInto: ri!groupToAssign,
required: true,
requiredMessage: "Please select a group to assign the task"
)

Constant Details:
Name: GROUPS_TO_WORK
Type : Group
List: Yes
Values : Approvers; Reviewers; Admins

Please help me in resolving this issue.

OriginalPostID-171177

OriginalPostID-171177

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • @karthikeyans If I am not wrong, this is a security issue. The user with whom you are trying to test the functionality - Either make this user a part of all the groups or set the 'Type' in 'Security Settings' of Group under 'Properties' tab to Public. It might be worth giving a try as suggested.

Added to above, inspect logs at the time you experience an error. That will help you to drill down deeper into issue.
  • @karthikeyans If I am not wrong, this is a security issue. The user with whom you are trying to test the functionality - Either make this user a part of all the groups or set the 'Type' in 'Security Settings' of Group under 'Properties' tab to Public. It might be worth giving a try as suggested.

Added to above, inspect logs at the time you experience an error. That will help you to drill down deeper into issue.
Children
No Data