Can you change the Tempo tabs?

Is there an ability to change the Tempo page tabs?

I'd like the ability to change/add/delete the Tempo page tabs similar to the Portal. Also, I would like to have the ability, instead of facets/filters, define applications in a dropdown tab like the Portal, but in Tempo.

Is this possible now? If not, is it on the road map for future release? If not, would you consider it? This and along with other capabilities in Portal not in Tempo would help those who are reluctant to switch over to Tempo.

Thanks.

OriginalPostID-173310

OriginalPostID-173310

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • We are Appian customers and I created this myself, I'm unaware if there are any plans to implement something similar in the base product. For our custom pages, we are creating SAIL dashboards for each application. Then in the Record definition, we have our main Summary view definition call a rule that decides what page to display. For instance, the summary view of the Applications Record calls a rule which says:

if(rf!processModelName="HR Onboarding",rule!HrOnboardingHomePage(),
    if(rf!processModelName="Finance App",rule!FinanceAppHomePage(),..
    )

Then in HrHomePage() and FinanceHomePage() you can build out whatever should show as the Summary view page for that application record - and you have access to any data stored in the DB for the record entity using rf!. This allows you to link directly to that record from external sources (which we do), showing the custom page to the user when they land at that application via the external link or when they browse there from the Records interface. We implement this dynamic page loading in other views on the Applications Record as well, such as 'Reports', which looks at rf!processModelName and decides which report rule to show. Inside each report rule you can create a dynamic interface (via buttons or links) which loads one to many different reports specific to that application, which can also display or hide based on group memberships.
  • We are Appian customers and I created this myself, I'm unaware if there are any plans to implement something similar in the base product. For our custom pages, we are creating SAIL dashboards for each application. Then in the Record definition, we have our main Summary view definition call a rule that decides what page to display. For instance, the summary view of the Applications Record calls a rule which says:

if(rf!processModelName="HR Onboarding",rule!HrOnboardingHomePage(),
    if(rf!processModelName="Finance App",rule!FinanceAppHomePage(),..
    )

Then in HrHomePage() and FinanceHomePage() you can build out whatever should show as the Summary view page for that application record - and you have access to any data stored in the DB for the record entity using rf!. This allows you to link directly to that record from external sources (which we do), showing the custom page to the user when they land at that application via the external link or when they browse there from the Records interface. We implement this dynamic page loading in other views on the Applications Record as well, such as 'Reports', which looks at rf!processModelName and decides which report rule to show. Inside each report rule you can create a dynamic interface (via buttons or links) which loads one to many different reports specific to that application, which can also display or hide based on group memberships.
Children
No Data