Can you change the Tempo tabs?

Is there an ability to change the Tempo page tabs?

I'd like the ability to change/add/delete the Tempo page tabs similar to the Portal. Also, I would like to have the ability, instead of facets/filters, define applications in a dropdown tab like the Portal, but in Tempo.

Is this possible now? If not, is it on the road map for future release? If not, would you consider it? This and along with other capabilities in Portal not in Tempo would help those who are reluctant to switch over to Tempo.

Thanks.

OriginalPostID-173310

OriginalPostID-173310

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • As an example on the different views, attached is what we are using currently (note we just started our migration). To use the Summary view as the example, I'll paste the rule!AM_Summary() code below. Note this is configured for one application, to have a custom page via rule!SIR_Home(), the other applications show rule!AM_defaultSummary() - which is a default page for those not yet configured. We also use a rule above the default page call, rule!AM_eventSchedulerDisplay(), which displays on every home page in this setup, when applicable. This is my solution for shared channels in portal which display across multiple pages. This rule takes the process model name and determines if there are any outages configured (via a separate custom tool) for that specific process model (mostly DB outages affecting one to many models, specific in the Event Scheduler application), returning blank {} for no outages or a paging grid with details if there are any outages scheduled that users should be aware of.

rule!AM_Summary():

= a!dashboardLayout(
    firstColumnContents: {

/* Dynamic outage information */
    rule!AM_eventSchedulerDisplay(rf!fldProcessModelName),

if(
    rf!fldProcessModelName = "Software Install Request",
    rule!SIR_Home(), /* Software Install Request Home Page */
    rule!AM_defaultSummary() /* Default Summary Page */
    )
    },
    secondColumnContents: {}
    )

• As an example on the different views, attached is what we are using currently (note we just started our migration). To use the Summary view as the example, I'll paste the rule!AM_Summary() code below. Note this is configured for one application, to have a custom page via rule!SIR_Home(), the other applications show rule!AM_defaultSummary() - which is a default page for those not yet configured. We also use a rule above the default page call, rule!AM_eventSchedulerDisplay(), which displays on every home page in this setup, when applicable. This is my solution for shared channels in portal which display across multiple pages. This rule takes the process model name and determines if there are any outages configured (via a separate custom tool) for that specific process model (mostly DB outages affecting one to many models, specific in the Event Scheduler application), returning blank {} for no outages or a paging grid with details if there are any outages scheduled that users should be aware of.

rule!AM_Summary():

= a!dashboardLayout(
    firstColumnContents: {

/* Dynamic outage information */
    rule!AM_eventSchedulerDisplay(rf!fldProcessModelName),

if(
    rf!fldProcessModelName = "Software Install Request",
    rule!SIR_Home(), /* Software Install Request Home Page */
    rule!AM_defaultSummary() /* Default Summary Page */
    )
    },
    secondColumnContents: {}