Function to get latest activity feed post for a record

Is there some Appian function to get the latest (most recent) activity feed post for a record?

If i have a model that is posting comments i can't really assume no other posts have been made.

OriginalPostID-174569

OriginalPostID-174569

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • @joep Not sure if one such exists, but to the best of my knowledge it doesn't and one of the ways to achieve it is to store a feed entry for the corresponding case always in database entity and update it on need basis(for instance when ever a new feed entry is made for corresponding case). In this way we can make sure that we can make sure that we are posting comments to latest feed entry as long as we are making use of processes to post comments or hazards. Let's see if any other practitioners comes up with better suggestions.
  • @joep Not sure if one such exists, but to the best of my knowledge it doesn't and one of the ways to achieve it is to store a feed entry for the corresponding case always in database entity and update it on need basis(for instance when ever a new feed entry is made for corresponding case). In this way we can make sure that we can make sure that we are posting comments to latest feed entry as long as we are making use of processes to post comments or hazards. Let's see if any other practitioners comes up with better suggestions.
Children
No Data