What are the main differences between Appian for Mobile Devices and Appian SAIL?

What are the main differences between Appian for Mobile Devices and Appian SAIL? I've been reading the documentation and it is still not clear what SAIL brings to the table.
Thanks in advance,

OriginalPostID-176035

OriginalPostID-176035

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • I will try to provide some information on the mobile apps and how they work with SAIL. SAIL code is fully compatible with Appian's native mobile apps. That is, any applications you create on the web using the application designer will also work on either the Android or iOS app. The Appian mobile apps are used to access applications you have written in ways that are mobile friendly. All 5 Tempo tabs are available on the mobile apps, and interfaces are scaled and formatted to be more mobile user friendly. Sites are also accessible through the mobile apps. I hope this helps, and if you have any further questions please let me know.
  • I will try to provide some information on the mobile apps and how they work with SAIL. SAIL code is fully compatible with Appian's native mobile apps. That is, any applications you create on the web using the application designer will also work on either the Android or iOS app. The Appian mobile apps are used to access applications you have written in ways that are mobile friendly. All 5 Tempo tabs are available on the mobile apps, and interfaces are scaled and formatted to be more mobile user friendly. Sites are also accessible through the mobile apps. I hope this helps, and if you have any further questions please let me know.
Children
No Data