SendEmail Is there a way to insert a Text or HTML Email Template at

SendEmail

Is there a way to insert a Text or HTML Email Template at runtime in the SendEmail Smart Service?

For e.g. I want to select an Email Template based on Language at runtime.

If Language = Spanish , Select Spanish Template
If Language = French, Select French Template
If Language = English, Select English Template

Etc.

I don't see this option currently?

How can we achieve this with a Text or HTML Template?

OriginalPostID-63550

OriginalPostID-63550

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • I will try textFromtemplate.

But eduardo, your solution is cumbersome and not flexible and cannot be extended or is not scalable.

What if, our organization has more than 15 to 20 languages? And what if, we decide to add new languages every month?

In that case, I have to go in everytime, add a new Send Email Activity, update my gateway and retest and republish my process model. This is a lot of work. Instead, what if I have a set of templates in the Documents Section and pass them at runtime based on a certain value in a Multiple Constant? This is more dynamic and is scalable.
  • I will try textFromtemplate.

But eduardo, your solution is cumbersome and not flexible and cannot be extended or is not scalable.

What if, our organization has more than 15 to 20 languages? And what if, we decide to add new languages every month?

In that case, I have to go in everytime, add a new Send Email Activity, update my gateway and retest and republish my process model. This is a lot of work. Instead, what if I have a set of templates in the Documents Section and pass them at runtime based on a certain value in a Multiple Constant? This is more dynamic and is scalable.
Children
No Data