We are having problems using our webservices from Appian. It imports the WS

We are having problems using our webservices from Appian.
It imports the WSDL, shows all the end points, shows all the methods, but when we pick a method, we get the following error:
"The following error occurred during the creation of the message schemas: An error occurred while trying to save the type information to the primary data source. No types have been imported. Cause: The type {schemas.xmlsoap.org/.../}Array is referenced, but is not defined in the XSD. (APNX-1-4050-002)"

The WSDL is generated by Visual Studio (.NET 3.5 web service). The services work fine with other clients, just not Appian. Any ideas/suggestions?

OriginalPostID-180151

OriginalPostID-180151

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Based on the comments on this post I think you're not the owner of the web service. You need to inform the owner of the system that the generated WSDL is missing the import for schemas.xmlsoap.org/.../}Array.

If you're not familiar with the implementation of the web service, which seems to be the case, then the link I sent you won't make much sense. That said there are two options:

1. You send my first comment to the owner/developer of the web service for him to find out what the final WSDL does not include the corresponding import statement
    2. You edit the WSLD to include something like this

<xs:import namespace="schemas.xmlsoap.org/.../>

*** NOTE: The syntax depends on your WSDL
  • Based on the comments on this post I think you're not the owner of the web service. You need to inform the owner of the system that the generated WSDL is missing the import for schemas.xmlsoap.org/.../}Array.

If you're not familiar with the implementation of the web service, which seems to be the case, then the link I sent you won't make much sense. That said there are two options:

1. You send my first comment to the owner/developer of the web service for him to find out what the final WSDL does not include the corresponding import statement
    2. You edit the WSLD to include something like this

<xs:import namespace="schemas.xmlsoap.org/.../>

*** NOTE: The syntax depends on your WSDL
Children
No Data