We are having problems using our webservices from Appian. It imports the WS

We are having problems using our webservices from Appian.
It imports the WSDL, shows all the end points, shows all the methods, but when we pick a method, we get the following error:
"The following error occurred during the creation of the message schemas: An error occurred while trying to save the type information to the primary data source. No types have been imported. Cause: The type {schemas.xmlsoap.org/.../}Array is referenced, but is not defined in the XSD. (APNX-1-4050-002)"

The WSDL is generated by Visual Studio (.NET 3.5 web service). The services work fine with other clients, just not Appian. Any ideas/suggestions?

OriginalPostID-180151

OriginalPostID-180151

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • The link is just an example of what I meant by "the import element is required". I case you were not familiar with what I was saying but given you confirmed you own the web service and you generated it then you can disregard that link; you already know what I meant by importing the namespace.

I can take a look at the WSDL if you can save it and attach it here assuming there's no sensitive information there. Feel free to wipe out any server names you need to remove. I should be able to find out what's wrong with it in terms of what Appian needs. Probably some kind of inconsistency between qualified and unqualified for elements/types. I'll take a look if you attach the WSDL.

So far with the information you provided the only hypothesis I can think of is the missing import; if it's there I'll need to look at the WDL
  • The link is just an example of what I meant by "the import element is required". I case you were not familiar with what I was saying but given you confirmed you own the web service and you generated it then you can disregard that link; you already know what I meant by importing the namespace.

I can take a look at the WSDL if you can save it and attach it here assuming there's no sensitive information there. Feel free to wipe out any server names you need to remove. I should be able to find out what's wrong with it in terms of what Appian needs. Probably some kind of inconsistency between qualified and unqualified for elements/types. I'll take a look if you attach the WSDL.

So far with the information you provided the only hypothesis I can think of is the missing import; if it's there I'll need to look at the WDL
Children
No Data