Hi all, I have a start form that I have to use a pausing (10ms) autosubmit

Hi all,
I have a start form that I have to use a pausing (10ms) autosubmit javascript on.
If I don't pause the start form, I find that the link on the next form, to a task dashboard does not work.
Why?
Thanks...

OriginalPostID-63777

OriginalPostID-63777

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Thanks. By 'task dashboard' I just mean a page- please read on.
    More info:
    The process model is on a page as a process launcher which 'redirects to the process dashboard once it completes'- this dashboard is the one I am referring to.
    Once the process launcher is clicked, the process start form loads, and submits automatically because there it has some autoload javascript.
    The next form displays a paging grid.
    Once you make a selection from this grid, you leave the process and get directed to the process dashboard related to your selection.
    Now, if the start form loads too quickly, you end up not on the process dashboard, but back on the page where the process launcher sits.
    However, if one applies a timer to the autoload javascript, you do go through to the process dashboard, as required.
    I hope that this gives enough information.
  • Thanks. By 'task dashboard' I just mean a page- please read on.
    More info:
    The process model is on a page as a process launcher which 'redirects to the process dashboard once it completes'- this dashboard is the one I am referring to.
    Once the process launcher is clicked, the process start form loads, and submits automatically because there it has some autoload javascript.
    The next form displays a paging grid.
    Once you make a selection from this grid, you leave the process and get directed to the process dashboard related to your selection.
    Now, if the start form loads too quickly, you end up not on the process dashboard, but back on the page where the process launcher sits.
    However, if one applies a timer to the autoload javascript, you do go through to the process dashboard, as required.
    I hope that this gives enough information.
Children
No Data