Hi all, I have a start form that I have to use a pausing (10ms) autosubmit

Hi all,
I have a start form that I have to use a pausing (10ms) autosubmit javascript on.
If I don't pause the start form, I find that the link on the next form, to a task dashboard does not work.
Why?
Thanks...

OriginalPostID-63777

OriginalPostID-63777

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • I am sending the user to the process dashboard by configuring the process launcher in that way (one of the settings for a process launcher is called 'Redirection after Start' and I select 'Go to process dashboard'.)
    Then, I have edited the process dashboard to contain 'task information'. This just consists of displaying on the page the task process variables that the process has populated from the database.
  • I am sending the user to the process dashboard by configuring the process launcher in that way (one of the settings for a process launcher is called 'Redirection after Start' and I select 'Go to process dashboard'.)
    Then, I have edited the process dashboard to contain 'task information'. This just consists of displaying on the page the task process variables that the process has populated from the database.
Children
No Data