Hi all, I have a start form that I have to use a pausing (10ms) autosubmit

Hi all,
I have a start form that I have to use a pausing (10ms) autosubmit javascript on.
If I don't pause the start form, I find that the link on the next form, to a task dashboard does not work.
Why?
Thanks...

OriginalPostID-63777

OriginalPostID-63777

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • OK, I see. I use autosubmit a lot and always with "settimeout". I think this is because without a timeout the JS function call ("submit") is made from within the event handler for onload. This may interrupt proper function of the Appian JS. When you use "settimeout" the function call is done separately from the Appian JS and works.

I like your idea to use a process and a dashboard to show task information ...
  • OK, I see. I use autosubmit a lot and always with "settimeout". I think this is because without a timeout the JS function call ("submit") is made from within the event handler for onload. This may interrupt proper function of the Appian JS. When you use "settimeout" the function call is done separately from the Appian JS and works.

I like your idea to use a process and a dashboard to show task information ...
Children
No Data