Hi all, I have a start form that I have to use a pausing (10ms) autosubmit

Hi all,
I have a start form that I have to use a pausing (10ms) autosubmit javascript on.
If I don't pause the start form, I find that the link on the next form, to a task dashboard does not work.
Why?
Thanks...

OriginalPostID-63777

OriginalPostID-63777

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Thanks for this- so, am I right in saying that:
    1. There is some sort of race condition between the Appian JS on the form and the JS in the event handler
    2. This means that in some sense when the process is created it is incomplete or erroneous
    3. The nature of these errors is such that when the process closes it doesn't adopt the 'Redirection after Start' process launcher settings?

I think any more detailed an answer would require an in-depth study of the underlying Java code- I wonder if appian are aware of this..?

Thanks on your last point. It allows a more in depth summary to be displayed than a report would sensibly do, since there is lots of task info in the DB.
  • Thanks for this- so, am I right in saying that:
    1. There is some sort of race condition between the Appian JS on the form and the JS in the event handler
    2. This means that in some sense when the process is created it is incomplete or erroneous
    3. The nature of these errors is such that when the process closes it doesn't adopt the 'Redirection after Start' process launcher settings?

I think any more detailed an answer would require an in-depth study of the underlying Java code- I wonder if appian are aware of this..?

Thanks on your last point. It allows a more in depth summary to be displayed than a report would sensibly do, since there is lots of task info in the DB.
Children
No Data