Concerning the Internationalization for Forms and Dashboards Plugin

forum.appian.com/.../Appian_Release_Notes.html

Concerning the Internationalization for Forms and Dashboards Plugin. I just read that check-ins and check-outs are being deprecated in future versions of Appian. What is the recommended way of handling the translation bundles for this plugin in the future?

OriginalPostID-184295

OriginalPostID-184295

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • @stefanh791 I re-read the documentation. I believe KCs are still supported, it is communities which are being deprecated. You can still create a top-level KC. Can you confirm that the Default Community files are no longer accessible in 7.11?

If the community is no longer accessible, I suppose the plugin will need to be modified to access translation files in a KC that has no parent community.
  • @stefanh791 I re-read the documentation. I believe KCs are still supported, it is communities which are being deprecated. You can still create a top-level KC. Can you confirm that the Default Community files are no longer accessible in 7.11?

If the community is no longer accessible, I suppose the plugin will need to be modified to access translation files in a KC that has no parent community.
Children
No Data