#queryEntity #distinctrows Hi, I want to fetch distinct rows from a table using

#queryEntity #distinctrows Hi, I want to fetch distinct rows from a table using query entity. How can I achieve that?

OriginalPostID-184577

OriginalPostID-184577

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • i am displaying a report. Here, for one caseid there are multiple objectnumbers. both are in different tables. Intially, i was showing multiple rows depending on the object numbers. So ift caseid "A" has 5 object numbers, then there would be 5 rows in the grid of the report for the same caseid. But now, i dnt want to display the object numbers. so there would be only one row per caseid. However, I have a filter criteria on object number. So by searching a particular object number it would return me the caseids which have the matching object number
  • i am displaying a report. Here, for one caseid there are multiple objectnumbers. both are in different tables. Intially, i was showing multiple rows depending on the object numbers. So ift caseid "A" has 5 object numbers, then there would be 5 rows in the grid of the report for the same caseid. But now, i dnt want to display the object numbers. so there would be only one row per caseid. However, I have a filter criteria on object number. So by searching a particular object number it would return me the caseids which have the matching object number
Children
No Data