I have a requirement where end user will upload a document in one of the task an

I have a requirement where end user will upload a document in one of the task and I have to display content present in that word document in a dashboard (document consists of both text and images)

Is it possible?

If so could you suggest me with the approach.

Thanks

OriginalPostID-185573

OriginalPostID-185573

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Lead Developer
    I don't know of any OOB functionality that would do this, outside of manually pulling the contents from the docx (zip) file and undergoing the incredibly complex process of manually parsing the document.xml file (which defines the basic word document, including formatting, tables, etc). I would suggest searching around various plug-ins to see if there's anything that comes close.
    Certified Lead Developer
    I don't know of any OOB functionality that would do this, outside of manually pulling the contents from the docx (zip) file and undergoing the incredibly complex process of manually parsing the document.xml file (which defines the basic word document, including formatting, tables, etc). I would suggest searching around various plug-ins to see if there's anything that comes close.
Children
No Data