I have an expression «${s.xxxName}» where it pulls a value from DB. I

I have an expression «${s.xxxName}» where it pulls a value from DB.

It's throwing error "The entity name must immediately follow the '&' in the entity reference" this when there are special characters in xxxName like '&' I have can you please how I can modify this expression.

I am using this expression in a word document and getting error while converting word to PDF.

Thanks.

OriginalPostID-185963

OriginalPostID-185963

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • AFAIK, When you have the & in the word document itself i will not be generated, In other words the Smart service using the generate word document from template will be executed but the word document will not be opened. so when converting from word to pdf also fails... Try removing the & kind of special characters and run it.. I have faced the similar situation and I removed all the '&' and I could able to open and convert successfully
  • AFAIK, When you have the & in the word document itself i will not be generated, In other words the Smart service using the generate word document from template will be executed but the word document will not be opened. so when converting from word to pdf also fails... Try removing the & kind of special characters and run it.. I have faced the similar situation and I removed all the '&' and I could able to open and convert successfully
Children