Empty Grid Throwing Errors When Run in Process Model

Hi, I want to have an empty gridfield in my SAIL Interface. I tested it on the UI and it seems alright. It shows the grid with empty data with "No items available" in it. However when I run it in my process model, it gave me identifiers cannot be null error:

Caused by: com.appiancorp.suiteapi.common.exceptions.AppianException: A grid component [label=“”] has an invalid value for “identifiers”. None of the values in “identifiers” can be null. (APNX-1-4239-002)

May I know how can I work around this? I know I can hide the gridField if the data is empty, but I don't want to. I wan't to show the empty grid even if the data is empty.

OriginalPostID-187274

OriginalPostID-187274

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Hi Wiit,
    What condition is given on the identifiers attribute of the a!gridField(), when the datasubset.data is empty the identifiers should be null. So if in the code you have "null" try replacing it with curly braces "{}". We face this issue if we have provided null as the value for identifiers.
    If you could upload the code so that anyone can come up with a valid solution.
  • Hi Wiit,
    What condition is given on the identifiers attribute of the a!gridField(), when the datasubset.data is empty the identifiers should be null. So if in the code you have "null" try replacing it with curly braces "{}". We face this issue if we have provided null as the value for identifiers.
    If you could upload the code so that anyone can come up with a valid solution.
Children
No Data